“From Caterpillar to Butterfly: Transform the Life You Have into the Life You Love” by Charlene Dior Blandon
If there is something that you want for your life that is currently out of reach the solution is to grow. This book will teach you how. When you adopt a lifestyle of personal growth you consistently push past roadblocks, gain new knowledge and skills, and position yourself to be unstoppable.
– How to expand your vision of what’s possible for your life so you can reach your fullest potential
– The SOAR model for setting effective boundaries across every area of your life
– How to be content where you are on the way to where you want to be
– How to manifest your heart’s desires
– How to grow into the person you need to be to transform the life you have into the life you love
Forensic psychologist, Dr. Cassie Wheaton is about to find out.
Broken and bitter, after a tragedy she thinks she could have prevented, she’s lost herself in self-loathing. Desperate for a change, she agrees to take on a new case, in a new town. That’s where she meets the Dantes sisters. She soon finds out, sisters with secrets form powerful bonds, and probing too deep might just get her killed.